- I'm not really a great leader, but I CAN follow directions
- I know nothing about planning events
- Local businesses here in Greensboro are very kind and generous in their support of B'nai Shalom
- Brooke is GREAT at getting out there and talking to people and asking for things. (I already knew this, but I was reminded.)
- I miss my kids when I'm away from them a lot.
Don't you love that fabulous pin curl? (Thanks again, Hayley!)Of course I can't write an entire post without mentioning and presenting photos of my children, so here are some recent favorites:
See? They're still cute. Here are some tidbits about them: Jude has skipped his nap for three days in a row now. I'm starting to worry that the end is near for my long, quiet afternoons. :( On a happier note, Isobel can write her name! She puts a smiley face in the "O" every time, which I think makes her name an adorably accurate representation of her happy, sweet personality.
After watching videos of my niece, Amélie, I realized that it's been ages since I took a video of Jude. So a couple of nights ago I took this one of him and Stella. Enjoy!