Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Merry Halloween to all the queens (you know who you are). A title befit for our daughter in the picture you see before your primitive earth-man eyes might be Lady "Shazaaaaam" Stardust Superfly Isobel. She has more sass than a peeved Simon Cowell. So THERE!


A pensive Isobel brandishes a stick with which to "learn all them po white trash, like that Emmie Slattery, an' hit that Rhett so hard, he gonna think that Ashley done wholloped him wif a ho'shoe!"

click on this picture to see a bigger version if you want to check out Isobel's TWILIGHT EYES!!!!!!

Lady #1 "Ugh, who is that awful man with Isobel?"
Lady #2 "Isn't that Pierce Brosnan's son, Froken?"
Lady #1 "No, Froken has better abs"


We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of....OMG IT'S STEPHANIE FROM LAZY TOWN!!1!11!1!!


And I think that lion just turned into sweet, sweet version of GRENDEL.


Isobel is very proud of her teeth (that she will have all of on her seventh birthday, we hope). We trick or treated on this All Hallows' Eve and then celebrated by lighting a bonfire and casting the bones of slaughtered livestock into the fire. It's all great fun!

5 comments:

robbyvdub said...

Got to love Isobel. The first pic is so dang cute... A star in the making.

Nicole said...

check out her loot. looks like she had to take her shirt off, like johanna, just to enjoy her treats.

Kristen said...

Isobel is SO cute!

Christine Mains said...

I love the hair wigs, and Isobel is the cutest Lion I have ever seen.
Did you make all of the costumes?

Christina said...

No, I wish I could say I made the costumes but I didn't! I'm not very crafty unless I have Nicole around to copy from. :)