Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picture Tag THIS!

Here are the rules:

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to the 6th file folder.
3. Go to the 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I am fortunate enough to be using a mac, so I did iphoto - 6th event - 6th photo.



This is a picture of the lovely Nicole Shiffler, circa Christmas 2004. It appears to have been taken in Brooke's paternal grandfather's kitchen. We weren't married yet, so I wasn't there, but I believe this was around the time that Bobby and Nicole announced that they were expecting their first baby. Everyone (including me, from afar) was SO excited and happy for them. Now they're expecting TWINS, babies 3 and 4. My, my, how time flies! Nicole is even more beautiful now than she was then, though I suppose my opinion might be skewed by the fact that I know her so much better now. I love you, sister!

I hereby tag the following lucky ducks:
Benielle
JonnIsaFé
The Wags
The Swifts
Da Furrs
and of course, NicoBob

3 comments:

Isa said...

ok. I have been tagged many times, but with your tag (6th pic from the 6th folder), I actually felt like there was a story worth telling.

Btw, this is Brooke's sister? NEVER would have guessed. she is so pretty! :)

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Well, no, Nicole is Brooke's sister-in-law. Her husband, Bobby, is Brooke's brother. But yes, we think she is verrrrry pretty. :)