Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

Yeah, I know, Easter has come and gone and is long since forgotten, but since I've been so remiss in my blogging duties I feel like I need to play catch up. Hence the forthcoming multiple posts in one night.
We went to PA for Easter and I forgot my camera. That ended up being ok, though, because Nicole took so many beautiful photos. She took the first three here:

Let's hope Jude is a little more enthusiastic next year. Isobel, on the other hand, was all up on this holiday, and of course she looked precious in her Easter dress and hat from Grandma. I LOVE this picture.


Brooke also looked beautiful!


We took a drive out to the little country church where Brooke's parents were married. It was really a charming place. Brooke had his senior pictures taken there when he was 18, and he is probably even handsomer now:


This is my favorite picture of triumphant Jude, posed with his REALLY cool baby gifts from The Youngs.

1 comment:

the sleepy time gal said...

that fabric on the grift from your friend is so cool! i now check her blog frequently.